Fast easy and healthy Dinner Recipes
What Is Dinner?
“the main meal of the day, eaten in the evening or at midday.”
Is it Important?
Yes and No. A Lot of people Believe that not eating in the evening helps you easy losing weight wich is actually True but with it a lot of Disadvantages come. Wich make a Dinner even more important. Not eating for Dinner has a huge effect on your sleep and on your muscle building. While the human Body is sleeping it uses all the energy reserves to restore the muscles and to make sure the Digestion and metabolism is working correct. Aswell it feels unconfortable going to sleep being hungry. What else is important about the Dinner ? It is primal to eat the right food before going to dinner. If you eat the wrong food before going to bed you wont do your body a favor. In Addition when to eat before going to bed have a important role aswell. In a Lot off countrys those two Things are really Different some Country eat a late Dinner other a early, some a heavy some a light. This has to do with how the eat the other meals. If you dont eat much for lunch and for breakfast you should eat more for Dinner and also the opposit. If you have a big Breakfast and Lunch dont eat too much for Dinner. You should always try to have a balance between all Meals during the day.
When and What should you eat?
Like i said its Different in every country but here are some tips i can tell you. You should Definitly not eat too late cause your Body will work late into the night with the digestion of your food. This leads to being hungry in the morning cause the body finnished working on the digestion and now he wants more to keep working on it.This could also make you wake up during sleep. Not eating too late is a huge Advantage for the Liver cause it concnetrates during the night to detox your body. Another aspect would be that it could make you more fat cause it disturbs your usual fat burning process. The Perfect time to eat would be around 7pm (If you eat later try to eat a Low Carb ). The body should have around 12 Hours Break from Dinner to Breakfast a few hour less or more wont change much it is just a reference.So what is the best to eat? As i said it should be balanced with your other Meals.It is advantageous to eat food wich improves your fat metabolism, your muscle building and supports your sleep. First of all it is important to eat light and healthy, that means everything wich is easy digestible this means to eat low fat. You can also try to eat Low Carb for Dinner but if you wake up and have a feeling of being hungry then you should definitly stop doing Low carb during dinner cause not having a good sleep and waking up leads to ravenous apetit and overweight problems aswell it disturbs your muscle building Thats why Sleep is really important.
Here are the Most Important Nutrients wich are good and healthy for losing weight during the night.
Vegetable Proteins and unsaturate fatty acids and aswell a small amount of Carbohydrates
Fruits and Vegetables:
Bananas ( they help you to get better sleep, gives you magnesium wich calms you down and it helps your muscle building during night),
Apple, Kiwi, Strawberry, Raspberry, Grapes, Cherry, etc.,
Carrots, zuchini paprika cucumbers,lettuce, etc.
Quark, Yogurt(low in fats), cheese
Snacks and Seasoning
Nuts, rosmary, oregano, chilli, salt, pepper, caraway, chives
Tea (no Sugar), Water, Smoothies
(only good in small amounts)
Quinoa, Bread, Cornflakes, Oats
(only good in small amounts)
We Designed some perfected fited and Recipes Just Down Scroll Down
5 fast easy and healthy Dinner Recipes
Bulgur is a cereal made from groats. It comes from the middle east and you can either it warm or cold its a bit like Rice. The Burgur Salad is easy and Fast done with tomato and cucumber.
Searching for a Quick Delicious and healthy Dinner ? I can definitly recommend this Recipe. Its a good idea if you dont have much time or your too lazy to cook something big. You want to eat meat ? No problem just change the Tofu with Chicken.
Are you a Fan of exotic food ? If Yes you definitly have to try this. We have been to many Asian Countrys and you hear everywhere Vietnamese Food is the Best and i can Definitly Agree with that. Try Those Summer Rolls they are wraped with a Rice Paper wich makes them so healthy.
Are you a Peanut Fan? Yes? Then Try This. No? You will miss something if you didnt give it a try. If you dont Like Wraps dont worry you can also use Rice, Quinoa or Corn Tortilla.
A Recipe From Europe Try out to get some new Cultures to your Home. It Is a perfect Healthy Meal for Dinner. Its simple, fast and delicious
Not Enough Recipes for you ? Dont Worry we will update more Recipes soon Make sure to follow us on social Media or Join our Newslatter so you get information about all the Food Recipe and other Health and Fitness tips.
Bell Pepper Tofu and Rice
Incredients for 4 Servings.
- 2 Onions
- 2 Garlic
- 2 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 250 gr. Basil
- 3 Tbsp. Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Rose Paprika spicy
- 250 gr. Rice
- 2 Can Tomato Sauce
- 400 ml vegetable Stock
- Peel the Garlic and the Onions into tiny Cubes. Slice the Bell Pepper into Quarters and clean them and remove the seeds. Cut the Paprika. Cut the Tofu into pieces
- Heat the Oil in a Pan sear the Tofu on every side. Add the Onions Garlic and Bell Pepper and seal the aswell for 2 minutes. Season it with Paprika powder, Salt and a pinch of Sugar.
- Add the Rice, Tomato sauce and Vegetable Stock and let it boil. Let it covered ferment for around 10 mins. Then Seson it with Salt and Pepper.
- Energy 475 kcal (22%)
- Protein 18 gr. (32%)
- Fat 14 gr. (19%)
- Carbohydrates 63 gr. (21%)
Like It? Share It!
Incredients for 4 Servings
- 3 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 200 gr. Bulgur
- 600 ml. Vegetable Stock
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Cucumber
- 400 gr. Tomato
- 1 Garlic
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Mint
- 300 ml skim milk Yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Roast the Sesame without Fat in the Pan then take them out. Let the Bulgur expan in Boiling Vegetable Stock for around 10-20 mins. Afterwards let it cool down.
- Cut the Lemon in Half. Cut one Half into Slices.Cut the Cucumber into cubes. Cut the Tomatos into Half. Peel the Garlic and Onion and Cut only the Onions into cubes. Chopp the Mint and mix it with the Yoghurt. Press the garlic directly into the Yoghurt. Season the Yoghurt with Salt, Pepper and the Lemon.
- Mix the Vegetables with the Bulgur and Vinegar. Arrange the salad in portions for each person with Yoghurt and Springle it with the Sesame. Decorate the Portions with Mint leaves and the Slices of Lemon.
- Some Fresh bread Fits to the Salad.
- Energy 250 kcal (11%)
- Protein 10 gr. (18%)
- Fat 4 gr. (5%)
- Carbohydrates 39 gr. (13%)
Like It ? Share It!
Vitnamese Summer Rolls
Incredients for 12 Summer Rolls
- 4 ounces bean thread noodles (cellophane or transparent noodles)
- 12 8′-9′ rice paper roundst
- 18 cooked medium shrimp (about 10 ounces), peeled, deveined, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh basil leavest
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves plus 1 tablespoon chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup daikon sprouts, optional*
- 1 cup English hothouse cucumber, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 1 cup carrot, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 12 small green or red lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 fresh red Thai chiles or 1 red jalapeño or Fresno chile, thinly sliced
- Boil the Noodles until they are soft then let them cool Down.
- Fill a Bowl with Warm Water and take each rice paper seperate and let it soak inside the water until its pliable (around 25 sec)
- Transfer to a work surface. Arrange 3 shrimp halves across center of round. Top with some leaves of each herb, then daikon sprouts (if using), cucumber, and carrot. Arrange a small handful of noodles over. Place 1 lettuce leaf over, torn or folded to fit. Fold bottom of rice paper over filling, then fold in ends and roll like a burrito into a tight cylinder. Transfer roll, seam side down, to a platter. Repeat to make 11 more rolls. You can easily make them ahead for 1 Hour if you have Guests coming.
- To serve, cut rolls in half on diagonal. Add chopped cilantro to dipping sauce
- Mix All Incredients Together You can Prepare the Sauce up to 1 day ahead so you dont have that much stress.
- Energy 104 kcal (7%)
- Protein 20 gr. (34%)
- Fat 5 gr. (6%)
- Carbohydrates 16 gr. (7%)
Like It ? Share It!
Incredient Servings for 4 Servings
- 150 gr. dried Tomato
- 250 gr. cream cheese
- 60 gr. tomato paste
- 12 Basil leaves
- 4 Tomatos
- 1 Bundle of red radish
- 150 gr. Mozarella
- 100 gr. Salad
- Balsamico cream
- Cut the dried tomato into cubes then mix it with the cream cheese and tomato paste. Chopp the Basil and add it to the cream. ( you can also use herbed cream instead of the selfmade one )
- Cut the Bagels in half then toast them and (bake them if needed) Coat the bottom side of the Bagel with the Cream.
- Wash the Salad, cut it and spread it over the bagel. Add the balsamico cream on the salad. Cut the Mozarella into slices and lay it on the salad.
- Clean the tomatos and the red radish and cut them in slices. Add the tomato on top of the Mozarella and add a little bit of balsamico cream then add the red radish and sprinkle with salt if needed. Clean the Cress and spread it over the Bagels. Put the other half of the Bagel on top of it.
- Energy 547 kcal (25%)
- Protein 24 gr. (44%)
- Fat 23 gr. (31%)
- Carbohydrates 48 gr. (16%)
Like It ? Share It!
Chicken Wrap with Peanut Sauce
Incredients for 5 Servings
- 350 gr. Chicken breast fillet
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut-butter (selfmade would be best)
- 300 ml. Vegetable Stock
- 400 gr. Can Tomatos
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato paste
- 2 Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Agave Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cut the Chicken in Slices and sear it with oil in the pan until its colour turns golden brown. Take the chicken outside and cover it with a foil. Cut the Onions and put them inside the same pan. Burn them for a short time until they are glassy. Now add one Tbsp. Peanut butter and the tomato paste and roast both a little bit.
- Now Deglaze everything with the Vegetable Stock and add the can tomatos. Now Add the left over Peanut Butter. (If you like you can add more vegetable stock)
- Now Season it with Agave Juice, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper and Cayenne Pepper.
- After That Add the Chicken and let everything boil for around 20-30 mins. Try the Taste and Season it more if necessary. Now Serve it with Wraps and decorate with parslay.
- Energy 350 kcal (19%)
- Protein 18 gr. (32%)
- Fat 19 gr. (24%)
- Carbohydrates 32 gr. (14%)